Elbows Up

Dirt Stock Car items for sale or wanted ... Stock Cars, Hobby Stocks, Pure Stocks, Factory Stocks, Street Stocks, Mini Stocks, etc.
 #200626  by hobbystock87
 Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 pm
Hey All, HDC race cars is selling it's "project Honda" FWD 4 cylinder car that we built for the upcoming 2011 season. IT is a 1986 Honda Prelude 2.0 Si, EFI, 5 speed. This car has a nice, complete main cage with kickers and rear strut tower bar. All seat mounts, hood/ truck pins and brackets are installed, comes with all aluminum for the dash, firewall and sun visor (black), extended steering column w/ quick realease and re located battery box in the trunk. Just needs seat, belts, steering wheel and paint. I am having a slight issue with getting the car to fire, however it turns over just fine and the car ran perfectly when we started building it. More then likely there is a ground wire cut, i just have not found it yet but I need to room back in the shop, my loss is your gain... I am just trying to get my build cost out of this car, if i get it running and painted the cost will rise!! $850 takes it home today!! You will not find a nicer car for the price!!

-Matt Drottz
HDC Chassis
Burleson, TX
515-441-9335