Welcome Anonymous

Board index The Line-Up Board Mod Bless America

Mod Bless America

sportmod motor builders

This is the place to “swap” stories, post results or announce event info about the largest class of racing machines on dirt.
Presented by RacinDirt.com

Re: sportmod motor builders

Postby Rick61 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:45 pm

You want a good price and good quality product, go to WCH. I send my friends and relatives there and feel he has aleays done me right! There are a lot of good engine builders in and around Dallas FtWorth, you need to get one that you have confidence in and will be fair in his pricing. I look for someone that goes a little above and beyond, this is a person I can trust and that is why I have mentioned WCH.
Rick Poteet
254-582-1246
Rick61
Provisional Starter

Postby KOAB 26 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:13 am

I STAY WITH JAMMIE AT WCH BECAUSE IF SOMETHING DOES GO WRONG WITH YOUR MOTOR HE WON'T JUST HANG YOU OUT TO DRY AND SAY OH WELL SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK. I RAN THE SAME MOTOR IN MY I-STOCK FOR TWO COMPLETE SEASONS AND FINALLY LOST OIL PRESSURE BECAUSE OF A COUPLE OF BROKEN RINGS. WCH REBUILT MY MOTOR FOR AN EXCELLENT PRICE AND STANDS BEHIND HIS PRODUCT AND THAT'S NO LIE.
WRP RACING/WILLIS AND RUTH PRICE RACING
I-STOCK #26
IMCA 2008 WOODYS JUNE HOTSHOT OF THE MONTH
DESTROYER SOUTHERN REGION 2008 ROOKIE POINTS 6TH
IMCA NATIONAL ROOKIE STOCKCAR 2008 POINTS 20TH
KENNEDALE SPEEDWAY PARK 2008 FINAL POINTS 6TH
KENNEDALE SPEEDWAY PARK 2009 FINAL POINTS 10TH HALF SEASON

KENNEDALE SPEEDWAY PARK 2010 FINAL POINTS 11TH HALF SEASON
KOAB 26
Seasoned Veteran

Postby madracr07 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:36 am

I know Machine Works must build a pretty mean Ford engine. They built one for my friends mud truck, and he won like 3 weeks in a row with it. He said that thing is a hoss.
2009 SUPERBOWL SPEEDWAY STREET STOCK CHAMPION
madracr07
Seasoned Veteran

Postby EVANDAVIS » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:40 am

Im powered by JAIME WELLS with WCH RACE ENGINES as well. A complete sport mod motor package with EQ heads is $3650. He also has another complete sport mod motor package without EQ HEADS for $1800. I dont remember the heads it comes with due to i wouldnt put any other heads on my motor after JAIME WELLS at WCH RACE ENGINES showed me the difference the EQ HEADS make. They are well worth it. JAIME @ WCH RACE ENGINES will also sell u a set of EQ HEADS ready to bolt on for $725 out the door. Ive been with JAIME @ WCH RACE ENGINES for 2 complete seasons and will ALWAYS CONTINUE TO USE AND RECCOMEND HIM.
EVANDAVIS
Provisional Starter

Postby deereman » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm

wch engines jamie wells those guys keep the cost basic and build a very good motor that produces great power
read what my rear bumper says
deereman
Rookie Driver

Postby stan » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:08 pm

EVANDAVIS wrote:Im powered by JAIME WELLS with WCH RACE ENGINES as well. A complete sport mod motor package with EQ heads is $3650. He also has another complete sport mod motor package without EQ HEADS for $1800. I dont remember the heads it comes with due to i wouldnt put any other heads on my motor after JAIME WELLS at WCH RACE ENGINES showed me the difference the EQ HEADS make. They are well worth it. JAIME @ WCH RACE ENGINES will also sell u a set of EQ HEADS ready to bolt on for $725 out the door. Ive been with JAIME @ WCH RACE ENGINES for 2 complete seasons and will ALWAYS CONTINUE TO USE AND RECCOMEND HIM.

$1800 for an engine w/o EQ heads plus $725 for EQ heads for a total of $2525. $3650 for an engine with EQ heads. Just curious but where is the other $1125. And how much were the heads on the $1800 engine?
stan
Crew Chief

Postby Rod Bolt » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:25 pm

I think we would all be suprised if the tracks arround here would teardown and check the stroke on some of these sport mod motors....Bet you would find some 3 9/16's motors at R.P.M. Speed Way.... :oops:
"If I can't race it ,or take it to bed it just ain't worth having"
Rod Bolt

Postby ss49 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:06 pm

As far as I am concerned Spreen Racing Engines in Boerne, Texas
They have won big races all over Tx.
ss49

Postby Gradyc2 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Wont make no difference in 2012.
Racing for Hope
http://www.autisum speaks.org
Gradyc2
Contender

Postby parker3p » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:14 pm

I have read this post all the way through and everyone seems to lean to the same opinion, they want reliability and someone to back their product.

CenTex Motorsports backs their products because like anyone who wants a good reputation and believes in their product they have pride in their work. They are very reasonable and won't sacrifice quality. They have awesome initial feedback and they want feedback in return about their motors. Anyone who wants great reliablity, best quality, continual feedback, and fast motor should give them a call. They like to build their motors from the ground up with new GM blocks and all new components top to bottom and they Dyno all of their motors in house before they leave. All you have to do is send your Carburetor and Distributor and it will be tuned with your motor before you get or they will do with theirs.

CenTex Motors- 254-742-2700
Kickin Up Dirt
Daniel Parker 3p
Billy Fisher Power
Medieval Chassis
parker3p
Rookie Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Mod Bless America

• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 1 minute)
  • Most users ever online was 173 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 am