Elbows Up

This is the place to “swap” stories, post results or announce event info about the largest class of racing machines on dirt.
Presented by YouDirt.com
 #154613  by GPSTECH
 Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:00 am

Due to the limited space that we had on the flyer I realize that Mini's & Jrs. Mini's purse was not listed. We will post your entire purse on here within the next couple of days. However just off the top of my head I can tell you that the Mini-Stocks will be running for $300 to win and the JR Mini will be running for $200 to win. Both classes will be running both days!! I can remember when I used to drive a mini stock and my home track would only run us 1 day at there big shows. I remember thinking to myself am I not as important to the track as all the other classes? Well here at Grand Prairie Speedway you are just as important! I want each and everyone of you to experience what its like to qualify on Friday and come back Saturday and run for the money in your A-main on Saturday just like all the other classes. Im looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you and thank you for your support!!!

Thank You
Bubba Davis
Last edited by GPSTECH on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #154622  by elbowsup19
 Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:36 am
To answer your question I based this purse on a 20 car field. The reason that disclaimer is there is in reference to the outlaw modifieds. These guys are doing a make up show in Houston the same time as our show. So the disclaimer is only intended for that reason only. After speaking with many various racers around the Dallas/Ft Worth area they are very excited about the show and the upcoming 2010 season. In reference to the Enduro. Yes the Enduro race is scheduled for Febuary 21, 2010. We only had limited space on the flyer. There will be a flyer in reference to the Enduro within the next 2 days that will give all the details in reference to the Enduro. I apoligize for the confusion. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me. My # is 214-753-7356. I look forward to seeing yall there.

Thank You
Bubba Davis
 #154632  by elbowsup19
 Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 am
Boss man where are you pullng from? I hope you can make it!! We anticipate a huge amount of Limiteds and are looking forward to that A-Main in that class! It has always been very exciting!!

Thanks
Bubba Davis