Elbows Up

General discussion about junk and things and stuff and what not.
 #261653  by MUDPIE
 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:09 pm
IT'S FINISHED AND WHAT A DANDY IT IS. THE IMCA FAKENATOR 2000 HAS BEEN UPGRADED WITH SOME NEW FEATURES FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT. FIRST OFF WE HAVE CREATED A NEW ADAPTER THAT TURNS YOUR IPHONE INTO A IMCA FAKENATOR 2000 SCANER. SWEET HUH, JUST PLUG IN THE ADAPTER TO THE CHARGER SLOT ON YOUR PHONE. THEN DOWNLOAD THE OFFICAL IMCA FAKENATOR 2000 APP, SET THE STATE, DATE AND TIMEZONE. PRESTO, YOUR IN BUSINESS WEEDIN OUT ILLEGAL IMCA DRIVERS. WAIT THERES MORE. THE ADAPTER ACTS AS A WIND AND SOLAR BATTERY CHARGER FOR THE PHONE. YOU CAN SCAN THOUSANDS OF IMCA LICENSES IN A SINGLE DAY OR NIGHT WITH OUT THE FEAR OF LOSEIN BATTERY POWER EVER. IT COMES IN 10 DIFFERANT COLORS, SAM COX RED, TROY TAYLOR PURPLE, SEAN JONES BLUE, SMITHERMAN CLAN BLACK ON WHITE COW PRINT, BO ROWDEN YELLOW, JEFFERY KINARD GREEN, JIM KNIGHT RAINBOW CONFETTI, DOWNTOWN SCOTTY'S DARK BROWN, PAUL'S BRIGHT WHITE AND DALE SR. BLACK. AS ANOTHER ADDED FEATURE THE ADDAPTER ALSO ACTS AS A PAPER SHREADER WHEN A FAKE IMCA LICENSE IS DETECTED. BAMMMMM, INSTANT DENIAL AND DESTROYS UNWANTED FRAUDULENT LICENSE. WELL FOLKS THERE YOU HAVE IT. THE NEW AND IMPROVED EYE PLEASIN FASHIONABLE IMCA FAKENATOR 2000 IPHONE ADAPTER. GET YOU ONE TODAY. :wink: 8^)
Last edited by MUDPIE on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
 #261654  by MUDPIE
 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm
I ALMOST FORGOT,I WANT TO APPLOGIZE FOR THE LONG DELAY GETTIN THE ADAPTERS OUT. FIRST WE WERE WAITING ON PERMISSION TO USE IMCA APP. THEN WE HAD THE DREADED ARGUEMENT OVER WHERE TO PUT THE STUPID IMCA STICKER :roll: THAT THEY REQUIRE ON EVERYTHANG THEY THINK, THEY MIGHT OWN THE RIGHTS TO OR NOT. I WANTED TO PUT IT ON THE FRONT,I MIGHT ADD, OF THE PACKAGE. THAT SHOULD HAVE PLEASED THEM. RIGHT? :roll: THREE WEEKS LATER COMMIN TO AN AGREEMENT AND TWO WEEKS LATER TO GET THE OFFICAL IMCA STICKER THATS FITS ON THE UNDERSIDE OF THE ADDAPTER. HERE WE ARE, HERE WE GO. 8^)
 #264353  by MUDPIE
 Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:02 pm
IT'S 2015 SO - DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE IMCA FAKENATOR 2000 NEW APP. WHICH INCLUDES THE NEW RACESAVER SPRINTS ADDITION. REMEMBER IT'S UP TO YOU TO PUT A STOP TO ILLEGAL IMCA DRIVERS.
 #264483  by MUDPIE
 Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:17 pm
RUMMOR HAS IT THAT SOME MEMBERS OF THE USMTS ARE PASSIN AROUND A PETITION TO BAN THE USE OF THE IMCA FAKENATOR 2000 FROM ACROSS THE NATIONS DIRT TRACKS.
WHICH JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THE BEHIND THE SCENES IMPACT THE IMCA FAKENATOR 2000 IS MAKIN IN THE UNDERGROUND WORLD OF ILLEGAL DIRT TRACK DRIVERS.
 #265453  by MUDPIE
 Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:57 pm
A NEW REPORT JUST CAME IN FROM THE NEW RED RIVER SPEEDWAY. SEEMS THE SAME OLD DRIVERS ARE UP TO THEIR SAME OLD TRICKS AGAIN. HOLLYWOOD SAM COX AND SEAN JONES HAD THIER FAKE IMCA LICENSE CHEWED UP AND SPIT OUT ON RED RIVERS OPENIN WEEKEND THANKS TO THE IMCA FAKENATOR 2000. NO CHERRY PICKIN AT RED RIVER SPEEDWAY FOR THEM BOYS :wink: 8^)
 #266020  by MUDPIE
 Tue May 26, 2015 7:26 pm
WELL LOOKS LIKE THEM USMTS BOYS LOST THEIR CASE IN THE SUPREME COURT TO BAN THE USE OF THE IMCA FAKENATOR 2000. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, YOUR IMCA CHERRY PICKIN DAYS ARE OVER, THING OF THE PAST, HISTORY LOST FOREVER.
 #266999  by MUDPIE
 Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:46 pm
HOT NEWS, JUST GOT A REQUEST HERE AT THE MUD PIE FACTORY INC. FROM THE TEXAS RANGERS BASEBALL PR MANAGEMENT TEAM. THEY HAVE EXPRESSED SOME INTEREST IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF A FAKENATOR THEY CAN USE TO IDENTIFY NEW YORK YANKEE FANS, POSEIN AS TEXANS. WELP, LOOKS LIKE IT'S BACK TO THE OL DRAWIN BOARD. HUM, YANKANATOR 2000, KINDA HAS A RING TO IT. 8^)